Saturday, January 3, 2015

Etsy Lovin: Brija Cosmetics

    I have been an Etsy lurker for quite a while and even ordered a few things here or there.  Recently, I've found myself checking Etsy constantly and would really like to begin purchasing more cosmetics,skincare, home goods and gift items from this amazing site.

    To kick off my Etsy Lovin' series, I ordered a few items from Brija Cosmetics.  Brija Cosmetics is a natural cosmetics line started by Brianna of iluvjesse444 on Youtube.  Brianna is a great natural beauty vlogger and has introduced me to a lot of products.

   I was never a fan of working with loose pigments until I got my Younique representative starter kit and fell in love with the pigments.  Now pigments is like all I want to try!

Here's what I ordered from Brija:


*Adhesive Eye Wax*
A primer to be used with glitter shadows and foiled shadows.  I have been dying to try out more glitter shadows so prior to purchasing any glitters, I thought this adhesive would be great.

*Shadow in Nothing Sexy*
This beautiful color is described as a light purpley/taupe with icy blue duo chrome.  I love wearing this shadow all over the lid with a soft black liner for a great everyday look.

*Shadow in Premonition*
This color is described as a light nude/pink peach with red and purple duo chrome.  This is such a pretty color and looks really nice popped onto the center of the lid over a darker color.

*Shadow in Keith Scott*
Warm semi-matte deep brown color
This color looks so basic in the sample baggie, but when swatched OMG it's gorgeous.  A great crease color!

*Shadow in Ladies Man*
Deep purple with green duo chrome
Another color that looks like nothing special in the sample baggie, but is so beautiful swatched.  This would be a great color for a gray/silver smokey eye.

*Shadow in Spatter Analysis*
Gray base with red sparkle
This shadow was super unique looking so I had to pick it up.  It is such a beautiful color and would look great with a rust/fall look.

*Shadow in Strive*
medium magenta purple with orange duo chrome and copper sparks
This is another rich/fall color and would also look great on tanned skin.  

*Hoola Hoop Bronzer*
This is a great deep matte bronzer.  Unfortunately, it's a bit too dark for my winter skin so I will be saving this one for summer.



From top to bottom:
*Strive*
*Spatter Analysis*
*Ladies man*
*Premonition*
*Keith Scott*
*Nothing Sexy*

All in all, I am incredibly pleased with my purchase from Brija.  I got all of these shadows, with the exception of Premonition, from the Blogger Pack.  The Blogger Pack allows bloggers (you have to submit your blog URL) to pick one full size shadow and be sent 4 baggie samples randomly.  If you have a blog or a Youtube channel I totally recommend looking into this!

I plan on purchasing from Brija again, especially when she releases her Harry Potter Collection (come on, I'm a nerd at heart!) at the end of the month.

Have you ever tried Brija Cosmetics?

Any recommendation on what Etsy shop I should try next?




1 comment:

Bellalula said...

Allure & bright-eyed bushy tail liner. Love!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by