Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Five by Cinco de Mayo

     I saw this post going around about finishing 5 products by 5/5.  Cinco de Mayo is my best friends' birthday so I of course had to partake in this tag!  I'm putting myself on a no-buy for the month of February and depending on how the finishing of products goes, might take it into March as well.

   Here are 5 products I think I can realistically use up by Cinco de Mayo!


*NYX Pencil in Cottage Cheese*
I use this cream shadow as a base almost daily.  I already bought an ELF shadow pot replacement since I heard really good things about it.

*Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer*
I use this under my eyes on the days where I really need some extra coverage or where I know my photo will be taken a lot.  A little of this goes a long way, so I'm hoping this will be used up by May.

*Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Powder Foundation in Light/Medium*
I use this baby daily to set my BB cream and I've just recently hit pan on it.  While there's still a lot of product left, I'm hoping the fact that I already hit pan and use this daily that it'll be all used up.

*Physician's Formula Circle Rx Concealer*
I actually don't use this on my under eye circles, but as a spot concealer around my nose when my allergies are acting up.  I can't actually tell how much is left, but it's a product I use often so I have high hopes that it'll be empty by May.

*Milani Easyliner in Espresso*
This is my daily liner and it's absolute love.  I will definitely be repurchasing and I'm assuming I will be done with this well before Cinco de Mayo.

So I think I can meet my goal of finishing up this 5 products prior or by Cinco de Mayo.  I know a lot of people had a fun product such as an eyeshadow or lip color, but I rotate those products so frequently that there's no way I would have those used up!

Would you like to join in this little personal challenge with me?  Which 5 products do you want to use by 5/5/15? 

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by