Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Beauty Favorites

     I can't believe January is over!  I know people say that for every month, but this month I truly feel it.  For the last few months I have been both excited and mortified of turning 30 on January 15.  It has come and gone and I can't say I feel one way or the other.  It felt a bit different as my friends and family spoiled me a bit more than usual, but I didn't feel it was necessarily a different birthday.

   Anyway, that's a long introduction for my January beauty favorites!


*ELF Studio Acne Fighting Foundation in Porcelain and Buff*

I featured these in my last ELF haul and I am so glad I bought these 2 colors as they mix together to make my perfect color!  I have to say the coverage on these babies is pretty impressive, as is the staying power.  While I have seemingly gotten my acne under control lately, I feel these will be good to wear around that time of the month when I'm prone to breaking out.

*Lush's Buffy Body Butter*

This was in my massive Lush birthday present from my gusband.  It's an exfoliating body butter.  Moisturizing me and exfoliating me at the same time!  It's quite grainy, but it feels so amazing on your skin and leaves my legs super soft!

*Premonition Shadow by Brija*

Premonition is described as a light nude/ pink peach with red and purple duo chrome.  I use this as an all over single shadow look and it's GORGEOUS!  I may have to order the full size of this as it's such a unique color.

*PF Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Extreme Shimmer Shadow*

OMG- what a long name!  My Tammy sent me this for my birthday and it's AMAZING!  The sparkle and pigmentation on these is just amazing.  This palette makes any look fun and sparkly.  I recommend picking one of the shadows to pack on the lid with a sponge applicator, with a matte shade blended out in the crease.

*Yes to Coconut Oil Body Wash*

This body wash is so luxurious!  It doesn't lather up a whole lot, but it smells delicious and is so nourishing, especially on parched winter skin.  If you're looking for a body wash that lathers up a lot, this isn't it, but if you're looking for a super moisturizing body wash, I would totally look into this!

Such a rarity for me to have my favorites be all completely new to me products!  

What products were you reaching for in January? 


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by