Saturday, January 10, 2015

My It's Never Going to Happen 30th Birthday Wishlist

    This Thursday I will be turning the big 3-0 and just for shits and giggles I decided to create a super, luxe, dream 30th birthday wish list.

Let's see some of the items I would want if money were no object!


A Brooklyn Heights Townhome


While I may live in the suburbs of New York City, I am a New York City girl at heart.  I spent most of my childhood in the Bronx and I would throw Westchester to the curb in a heartbeat if it meant living in the city.  However, my favorite area to live in the city is not in Manhattan, it's in Brooklyn.  I have been Brooklyn Heights obsessed since my aunt moved there when I was only 8 years old.  The town homes are huge and beautiful and all pre-war.  If money were no object this is where I would be purchasing a home.

A Trip around Europe


I am embarrassed to admit that I don't even have a passport! I've filled out the application a million times and then I always forget.  I need to get on that!  
I have been dying to travel to Europe for as long as I can remember.  Now that I can handle being on a plane, that dream is one step closer to becoming a reality.  If money (and mortgage payments) were no object, I would be hopping on a plane yesterday!

A Manolo Shoe Wardrobe


I know that Loub's are all the rage, and I wouldn't mind getting a few pair of those, but my original shoe obsession was Manolo's.  I can't think of a single girl who ever watched a single second of Sex and the City who didn't lust after a pair of Manolo's.  If they were good enough for my girl Carrie, they are good enough for me.

Victoria Beckham Dresses


Victoria Beckham knows how to design a va-va-voom dress.  The more celebrity fashion blogs/magazines I read the more I see VB's dresses and they are all simple and sexy.  I want them all!

A Personal Chef



Let me preface this by saying, I actually like cooking.  However, I don't always cook the healthiest foods and I don't always have the healthiest foods and snacks on hand. If I had a personal chef who can make healthy food delicious and accessible there's no excuse for me not to eat healthy!

Pier 1's Hayworth Collection


Every time I walk into Pier 1, I drool over the Hayworth Collection.  The mirrored pieces don't look practical to me, but they are so beyond stunning.

Mets and Penn State Season Tickets



Come on- I couldn't leave my sports out!  I wouldn't mind spending every Autumn Saturday at a Penn State game and every summer weekend at a Mets game!  Good seats only please!

….and here's one dream item I will be making a reality


COMING SOON :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

This is such a fun idea! I might have to make a never-going-to-happen wishlist of my own one day. Love that house too!

K said...

Happy birthday in advance! Yes, I also want a townhouse in New York City!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by