Monday, February 23, 2015

Co-Op Sweet Co-Op #1

    As of Tuesday, February 17th, I became the proud owner of a 900 square feet pre-war one bedroom co-op apartment!  The process has been quite annoying and quite long, but I am so excited to own a place all on my own!

   Since I am literally "building a home" from the floor up, I decided to create a little blog series documenting the process.  Since the previous owner (an overgrown frat guy who got married) left it quite a mess I have quite a bit to do before moving in.

Here are the things I want to do:

-refinish the beautiful hardwood floors
-carpet the bedroom
-redo the hallway closet
-paint the kitchen
-CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN

Here's a little video tour of my new place..I apologize for the iPhone video, but if you've read my blog for any amount of time you know my photography skills are massively lacking.

video


video


Next up…Ikea and couch shopping!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by