Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Random Faves

     This is probably my favorite of my random favorites.  As it contains my first super luxury fashion purchase!


*Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in the Damier Ebene Canvas*

I have been buying Coach bags since I was a teenager and recently began lusting after Kate Spade and Michael Kors bags, but never in my life did I think I would own a legit Louis!  This bag is beautiful and it just feels so gorgeous.  It takes even my most basic of basic white girl outfits into something special.  I will be a taking it back to get my initials put on.  Some people don't like that look, but this is my bag and you better believe I want everyone to know it!

*Erin Condren Life Planner*

Ever since being introduced to the planner community over a year ago, I debated on purchasing an Erin Condren Life Planner.  It's a pretty hefty price tag ($50) to pay for a book that will be thrown away at the end of the year, but I must admit I am really enjoying it.  My days usually consist of a lot of little tasks that I usually end up forgetting.  This book gives me enough room to write all of those things down.  I'm also starting to take classes again, and find this helpful for that.  I don't know if I would purchase the ECLP again for next year or a more affordable alternative, but I am really enjoying it right now.

*Target Dollar Spot Coupon Organizer*

I sort of fell off the couponing bandwagon for a while, but when I picked up this adorable coupon organizer from Target for only a $1, it quickly got me back on the couponing craze.  If you have yet to check out your Target Dollar Spot, I really don't know what you're waiting for!

*Mind Over Munch on Youtube*


This is such an awesome Youtube channel!  She has great recipes and I even downloaded her book on meal prepping and am starting to make some of her recipes this evening.  She's very informative and super realistic with her recipes and meal plans.  If you are looking into a healthier lifestyle I really suggest checking out her channel!


So those are my January rando favorites.  I will be doing a "What's inside my purse" post and a "How I use my Erin Condren Life Planner" post soon! 


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by