Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Me Time Tag

     I saw this Me Time or Pamper Me tag going around Youtube, and not only do I love a good tag, I love me some good pampering!

What do you watch or read during me time?
      
         My favorite time to do "me time" is on Sundays.  If it's a Sunday I am most likely watching Law & Order: SVU and Youtube videos.

What do you wear during me time?

      I am a leggings fanatic when it comes to my rest and relaxation time.  I am most likely wearing a pear of leggings and a cozy tee.

What are your me time beauty products?



    I don't wear makeup or anything during my "me time" but I do use some pampering products.  I alternate between a few face masks, currently using Vitamin E Masque from The Body Shop (trying to finish it up!) and this microdermabrasion scrub Fortune Cookie Soap.  I also use this time to deep condition my hair with Lush's Roots hair mask at the roots (DUH) and coconut oil through the tips.  I leave this on for as long as possible and shampoo it out with Lush's Big Shampoo.

Current favorite nail polish

     I don't really have a favorite nail polish at the moment. I haven't been maintaining my nails as much as I should be at the moment!

What do I eat or drink during me time?



    It depends on what time of the day I'm having this "me time".  If it's early enough I'll have a cup of coffee, if I stretch it out until later afternoon I'll have a cup of decaf and if it's evening I'll be drinking my yummy sleepy time tea.
     My favorite thing to eat during pampering time is anything sweet..my current favorites have been chocolate pb Vitatops or vanilla yogurt with strawberries.

Current favorite candle



  It's not actually a candle, but these faux Scentsy type things from Jo-ann Fabrics.  These Tuscany Candle Frosted Cookies Fragrance Melts smell like fresh baked sugar cookies!  I love food scents.

Do you ever have outdoor me time?

   During the spring and summer I love to have outdoor me time.  Sometimes my friends and I go for long walks and sometimes I just go grab my lawn chair and sit outside with a good book.  However, during this frigid, below freezing temperatures I'm a fan of indoor me time only.

Would I ever go see a movie alone?

    My dad goes to see a movie by himself every Saturday and I find that so empowering.  With that being said, I don't know if I could.  I have no problem going shopping or running errands or doing whatever by myself, but a movie or out to an actual sit down restaurant by myself?  I don't think I could.

Favorite online shop?

   Etsy.  I am ALL about that Etsy!  I could search Etsy for hours.  The people on that site are so insanely talented it makes me jealous!


What else do you do during me time?

     Other than watching TV and Youtube videos, I also like to write on my blog and read others' blogs and decorate and write in my Erin Condren Life Planner.

1 comment:

K said...

Where do you buy your leggings? I can't seem to find any that are really opaque. I don't want to flaunt my underwear to the world!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by