Sunday, March 29, 2015

Co-op Update: Bathroom

    Ok, so I totally suck at this moving, working, blogging thing.  Now that I am finally slooooowly getting settled into my place, I'm hoping my schedule will somewhat even out and allow me to do more blogging, which I love and miss dearly.

   This co-op has been keeping me much busier than I thought.  The only room I have done to my liking  is my bathroom.  I still have a couple more pictures I want to hang up, but it's the only room that's photograph ready.


I am just SO in love with this bathroom.  I like how bright and crisp and clean it is.  I didn't mean to make it so nautical, but I do love the way it came out.  I was going for a Penn State/blue white theme.




I'm not in love with the medicine chest.  I may end up changing this somewhere along the way.



My FAVORITE buy for this bathroom were these awesome shower curtains.  Since my shower rod went almost all the way around, I needed to get 2.  I feel very dramatic getting out of the shower and pulling open 2 curtains haha. 

The shower curtains are from Tommy Hilfiger via Home Goods and were only $16.99 each. Score!



This shower caddy I got is so high that I can only reach the bottom shelf. The top shelf will remain vacant.


My bath only had one of these little shelves, so I purchased this suction shelf from TJ Maxx for only $6.99.  I definitely want to get another one as the boyfriend already took over this shelf.  I've seen these at Bed, Bath and Beyond for over $20!


This piece is another one that I fell instantly in love with! I got it at Home Goods for $89.99 and I thought it was too tiny, but it actually houses a lot of my beauty goodies. It has paneled glass doors and a white marble top.  It's so pretty.


I want to do a little tour of my beauty cabinet in an upcoming post when I get it organized the way I want!

The next room I am close to finishing up is my kitchen, so expect a photo tour of that soon!




1 comment:

K said...

It looks AWESOME!!!!! I love light in a bathroom. While I adore my current bathroom, I wish I could get it brighter!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by