Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Random Favorites

   My random February favorites all have a healthy spin to them.  Even though winter is still here (it's snowing and sleeting as I am writing this) I have spring on the brain and it's time to get rid of my winter flub.  Here are a few little things that have been helping me along the way.


*Trader Joe's K-Cup Medium Roast*
These babies have quickly become my favorite k-cups.  It's $4.99 for a box of 12 which is a pretty decent price.  It's a bit of a stronger coffee than I'm used to, but compared to my normal iced lattes I usually have, it's definitely healthier.

*Starbucks Tumbler*
My friend Mamita got me this tumbler and I am so obsessed with it!  It's very unique compared to their other tumblers and I believe it's a trenta size.   I use this for water during my workout and I make sure to drink the entire contents during a workout.

*Blogilates 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge*
Cassey has been doing these month challenges since January and I LOVE them.  I did this every day right when I got out of bed and gave me such a great feeling of accomplishment every morning.  It's just a few simple moves, but it makes a great deal of difference.  This month I already started the thigh slimming challenge.

*Oatmeal and Peanut Butter*
I believe it was Makeup Geek who posted a recipe video using peanut butter and chocolate protein powder in with oatmeal.  I have yet to find a chocolate protein powder I am crazy about, but I tried the concoction with just peanut butter and OMG it's amazing!  It's very creamy and filling and really bumps normal oatmeal up a bunch.




I love Kendra!  She uses a lot more natural brands than some of the other Youtube Gurus out there and she's just so damn pretty and so down to earth seeming.  I really enjoy her Vitacost hauls as they give me tons of items to add to my list.  If you are looking to incorporate more natural products into your skincare regimen or get some beauty inspiration I would definitely check her out.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by