Friday, March 20, 2015

The All Natural Face Beauty Box- February

     This week I received my February beauty box from The All Natural Face.  Yes, I received my February Box during the second week of March.  However, it is St. Patrick's themed so the timing of it, technically, is perfect.


From L to R:

*Eye shadows in Forest Nymph and Green Ice Storm- 5 gram jar- $3.50 each*

I love receiving full sized products, and I must admit these 2 colors are SO gorgeous and SO spring.  They are super shimmery though so I may have to play around with these.  While these jars had the little stopper stickers on it, they both spilled a bit around the box.

*Age Defying Daily Moisturizer- 1/2 oz jar, approx. $6.50*
"This stuff is magic in a bottle.  There are 2 age defying oils and 5 age defying plant extracts in this lotion, the extracts and oils will help with fine lines and wrinkles, baggie lids, dark circles and under eye circles."

So this stuff basically sounds like a miracle product in a bottle.  I will be trying this out to see if it meets the hype!

*Diva Stix in Black Kohl- $4.88*

I have heard A LOT about their Diva Stix which are eyeliners and bases.  This was an added product as the box states that they have had some less than perfect batches so added a random color to every box.  My batch must have been very imperfect though as there was no product in it at all!  See picture below.  I emailed them and asked if I would be getting sent another one, but haven't heard back yet.  Will update when I hear!

*Aloe and Cucumber Face Food- 1 oz. for $7.50*

"The aloe soothes, softens and heals while the cucumber calms and heals.  Your face has never felt softer or more hydrated.  Simple add a teeny bit of water to the powder, less is more, and apple as a mask.  Leave on for a few minutes to let the goodness seep in.  You can use yogurt, milk, honey, oil, whatever you would like in place of water if you want an extra boost."

I have the Strawberries and Cream Face Food and I love it so I am really excited to try out this version! Especially because my skin frequently needs to be calmed.


Top- Forest Nymph
Green Ice Storm

I didn't want to open these as I'll be moving in a day or 2 and the less mess I can make the better!


My empty Diva Stix :(

The approximate value of this box was $25.88, which is pretty good considering I only paid $15.  As I mentioned in my last post though, I was just trying this subscription box out and I wasn't blown away by it.  I wonder which box I will be trying next….

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by