Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Current Empties

    For a while I feel like I was doing empties posts almost monthly.  Now I'm lucky if I get a blog post or 2 out a month.  Due to my recent hectic schedule I haven't been go through products as quickly as I once did, because I haven't been using them up.  These products have probably been gathering dust since March.


*Physician's Formula CC + Cream*
Once upon a time this was my favorite daily foundation.  Then my skin just began not liking it and it would sort of grease up on my nose (badly) even during my super dry spells.  I may try a different BB/CC cream from Physician's Formula though because I did hear a lot of good things.

*Wet and Wild Coverall Foundation*
This has replaced the above mentioned product as my favorite daily foundation.  It's definitely a bit more full coverage than a CC or BB cream, but I apply it lightly and it creates the perfect canvas.  If you are looking for a great drugstore foundation I would give this a try!

*Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream*
This product I got in a Glossybox quite a few years ago.  I still have a lot of product in it, but I figured it's time to toss it.  I used to use this as a primer, as it was too grey toned to use as a foundation.  It worked quite nicely as a primer, but there are so many other BB Creams and primers out there I want to try that I won't be repurchasing.

*Korres Antiageing Foundation in Light Sand*
This is another product where I have a lot left, but it was time for it to go.  This worked quite nicely, but it wasn't anything special.  Korres goes on Hautelook a lot, so if you are interested in trying any of their products I would wait for them to go on sale there.

*Yaby Natural Finish Foundation in Buff*
I received this in an Ipsy bag quite some time ago and I don't know why I just never tried it.  I haven't subscribed to Ipsy in well over a year so it's time for this baby to go.

*Elf Mineral Face Primer in Tone Correcting Green*
I really like this product, so much I have already repurchased.  I can't say I notice any of the tone correcting effects, but it smooths out my pores and helps my foundation stay a bit longer.  For the price it can't be beat.

*Physician's Formula Super BB Beauty Balm Concealer*
This was another product I was quite happy with.  It didn't cover my moderate dark circles completely, but for everyday use it did a nice job of covering and brightening.  I wanted to try some other under eye products out though so I haven't repurchased in a while.

*Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer*
This is one of those products that looks and feels so beautiful, but performed just ok.  Don't get me wrong I really liked the way this product performed, but for the price I would weather go with the Elf Primer.




*NYC Brow Pencil*
This taupe-y shade was pretty good for my brows, but it wasn't an exact match.  I won't be repurchasing.

*Wet and Wild Mega Volume Mascara*
This is bad, I haven't used this mascara in so long I don't even remember what I thought of it!  I'm assuming I wasn't blown away by it though as I didn't repurchase.

*Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara*
This has to be my favorite drugstore mascara.  It volumizes and slightly thickens and lengthens.  It's a great daily and natural looking mascara and frequently goes on sale.

*Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara*
So this stuff is crack.  I fell for this stuff so hard that I became a Younique representative.  See my review on this here


*Laura Mercier Lip Glacee in Opal*
I forgot which subscription box I received this in, but it was probably one of my most used products.  This is such a nice warm lip tint.  It was a bit sticky and definitely overpriced and not cruelty free so I won't be repurchasing.

*Jordana Lip Gloss in Carmelo*
My friend gave me this gloss quite a while ago and it was my everyday kind of color.  It was a warm tint with a bit of a sparkle.  I may look into repurchasing this as it was a great color to keep in my purse and top other lip colors with.

*Rimmel Stay Glossy in Infinitely Pretty*
This was actually in my Maid of Honor gift bag from my best friend's wedding 3 years ago!  It is super sparkly and girly and I really loved it, but it started to smell a bit funky.  I found a great natural replacement from the All Natural Face.




*Victoria's Secret Breathless Body Lotion*
I received this as a gift from one of my students last year and I really liked it.  It was moisturizing without being greasy and the scent was quite nice as well.  However VS is no longer cruelty free (SADS) so I won't be repurchasing.

*St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse*
This stuff is really fantastic.  It applies nicely (especially with the mitt) and since it has a nice color guide it's easy to see where it applies.  For my super pale self it provides a great natural looking color.  However, I haven't been able to get this to work nicely on my face.

*Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens*
I got this in a Boscia kit a few Black Friday's again and while I really enjoyed them, they work just as well as the cheapo ones from Elf.

*Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Pocket Bac*
I love any vanilla scent and this one was no exception.  However, I have SO many antibacterials from Fortune Cookie Soap that I will not be repurchasing any for quite a while.

So glad to finally throw away all of this garbage and start a new!  

***
To purchase the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara or any other Younique product, click here

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by