Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Love With Food Box Review

     A month or so ago I saw an Amazon Local deal for the food subscription service, Love With Food. The deal was $7 plus shipping for a $15 value box.  However, since I have purchased that deal the price has gone done to $8 a month including shipping.  What I really like about this particular subscription is that they donate food to a child in need for every box purchased and that is kind of amazing.


The box itself is so cute and sturdy.  I bought the Tasting Box, which is the smallest size box.  Let's see what I got!





*Crazy Hot Pop Chips*

Ok, I love Popchips, but I dislike spicy.  These went right to a friend of mine.

*Stonefire Naan Crisps*

Ok, these are SO good.  I'm a huge fan of naan and this tastes like it in cracker form.  This with an individual sized serving of hummus is a perfect portion controlled snack.

*Sheila G Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle*

OH MY GAHHH…this stuff is so delicious!!!  It reminds me a bit of the 100 calorie sized serving of Oreos, those little chocolate crackers, only a 1000 times better.  This bag is 120 calories and this treat was so rich that I don't think I would sit there and go through a whole package of these individual bags in one sitting.  I will DEFINITELY be ordering this.

*Everything Bar by Sheffa*

This is a snack bar that's basically the flavor of an everything bagel.  I can't stand sesame seeds so this also went to a friend.

*Choo Choo Cherry Flavored Dried Cranberries*

Ok a cherry flavored cranberry seems a bit odd to me.  I'm not a big fan of cranberries or cherries, but I left this in my cupboard to possibly try it one time.

*Emily's Northwest Trail Mix*

I love me a good trail mix, and love them even more when they are portioned control because these can get calorie laden.  This was a very good one, but not good enough for me to try to hunt it down to repurchase.

*Kutoa Peanut Butter and Jelly Bar*

This was another pass for me as I am not a fan of cherries, although the macros on this product was pretty good.

*Classic Iced Tea Candies*

These I have to admit were pretty good.  They taste like a sweet tea and it's just a nice, small way to satisfy a sweet tooth.

When I read back over the products I've received, it seems like a lot.  Perhaps this may be a great box for someone is a bit less picky with their food than I am, but I just feel like a subscription box like this won't work for me as I won't get my money's worth.

What healthy food subscription boxes have you tried?



No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by