Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Fashion Wish List

   A few days back I posted my summer beauty wish list.  Well, a beat face only does so much if your outfit isn't on point.  Here's some of the clothes and accessories that I want to make mine for summer 2015.


I am just SO in love with this ombre maxi skirt.  I have seen it all over Pinterest and Instagram.  I hunted it down and it is available on Sammydress.com.  I have never ordered from this site and I'm not sure I completely believe it, but I loooove this skirt.  Has anyone ever ordered from here?


I love the look of a pair of slouchy, pajama like shorts with cute heels and a tank.  It's super comfy and super chic at the same time.  Much more unexpected than a summer dress.  I like this ones from Express and as they frequently run sales I am sure I will be purchasing a pair or two soon.


My friend Ally came to work with this Express shirt on a few weeks ago and the second I saw it, I knew I needed it.  I love a top that can be great for work, but done up a bit (or unzipped a bit in this case) can be a great going out shirt.  This top definitely fits the bill!


I personally feel like rompers are the best "going out" outfit for the summer.  It's one piece so no need to coordinate a top and bottom and since it's shorts as opposed to a dress or skirt there's no worrying about twerking too hard.  This romper from Shop Tobi is just so gorgeous.  Shop Tobi is another website I have never ordered from before, but their pieces just look gorgeous.


This bathing suit is SO not practical, and will be SO unflattering on my back, but I can't help but be obsessed with it.  I also like the scalloped cut of the bathing suit bottom.  It's something fun and out of my comfort zone.


Every bathing suit needs a coverup, and I really like this knotted tank from VS.  I have a couple of knotted tees from Express and they are surprisingly flattering.  I think this white one looks crisp and is sheer enough to have the bathing suit show through which I really like.  


In terms of shoes I want every sparkly, flat, super bad for my feet, pair of sandals out there.  I'm sick of rotating between the same few and since these get wrecked so easily anyway, I plan on going to Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe and stocking up.


What fashion items are on your summer wish list this year? 
Please post links below!


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by