Friday, July 31, 2015

July Beauty Favorites

     Why July??  Whyyyyyy?? Why did you go so fast?  My summer vacation is now half over and I am already beginning to get back to school anxiety.  Ok, rant over.

    July did bring me some new hot weather products that had me reaching for them almost daily.  Here they are:


*Hard Candy Fast and Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray*

This stuff is amazing!!  Apply this under and over your makeup and your makeup will not budge, no matter how high the humidity is.  My only problem with this product is the spray bottle itself.  I may try to transfer it into a bottle with a finer mist.

*Younique 3d+ Fiber Lash Mascara*

I had already been obsessed with my Younique mascara and they go and improve it and make me more obsessed with it.  This mascara gives me the equivalent of about 3 coats of the old formula without the spidery lashes.  This is a bit goopier than the old formula though so take your time with it to get optimal results!

*Younique Splurge Cream Shadow in Dreamy*

Every month Younique releases a new shade of their cream shadow and every month the new shade becomes my new favorite.  This to me is one of the more opaque shades and the silver is amazing!  I love it during the summer, but I can't wait to use it in shimmery looks around wintertime.

*Dollar Tree Spin Pin*

I was at a Dollar Tree a few weeks ago with my mom and we saw this bun making kit which came with hair ties, bobby pins and spin pins.  I haven't seen my spin pins in years so I decided to pick this up.  While these don't feel as hefty as the Goody spin pins, they still work!  If they can work for my super thick hair, they can definitely work for most hair types.  I just have to use a few extra bobby pins to keep my layers in check.

Dreamy 

What beauty products were you reaching for this past month??



No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by