Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Random Favorites

I don't know how, but my random favorites usually excite me more than my beauty favorites.  Perhaps it's because I am such a random person?  




My breakfast nook center piece

I painted my kitchen Tiffany blue and I have slowly made my kitchen the girliest room in my house.  I found this beautiful bowl at Home Goods and thought it would be the perfect display space for my small collection of Tiffany boxes.  This has become one of my favorite little decor elements in my apartment.



Polka Dot Corkboards

I bought these two polka dot cork boards at Michaels for only $3 each.  They add a cute little retro pop to my desk area and give me an area to display mementos and reminders.


Rebecca Minkoff Mac Crossbody Bag

I have been lusting after a Rebecca Minkoff bag for a while.  When I saw this bag on sale at Nordstrom Rack for $169, I had to snatch it up!  I consider this my "surviving first year of teaching present" to myself.  This is a bit smaller than what I am used to, but for summer it's so easy to throw on and head out.


The Standout Sports Bra by Victoria's Secret

I hate buying sports bras.  Whatever sports bra I purchase I still have to wear a regular bra underneath to keep the girls from flying around.  That was, until I purchased this bra.  I got 2 of these babies on super sale for less than $20 and my girls DO NOT BUDGE.  Whether I am running, or at Zumba, kickboxing, anything..they do not move.  When I first put this on it is a bit uncomfortable, but that quickly fades as it adjusts to my body.  If you are larger chested and have a problem finding legit sports bras, get to VS now and check this out!


 

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by