Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Product Rave: Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes +

    As some of you may know, my "side hustle" is selling Younique makeup.  During the middle of June there were rumors of a big Younique announcement.  My sponsor and I assumed it would be some sort of pay increase. We were a bit disappointed when we found out it was just an improvement to our already awesome fiber mascara.

   I ordered the mascara as soon as it went on sale, but still didn't understand what the big deal was.  Then I received the mascara and I began to understand the hype.

   If you aren't familiar with Younique's previous 3D Mascara you can see my review here.  Basically, it is a sandwich process of applying a base layer of mascara, fibers to enhance, lengthen and thicken lashes and a final layer of mascara to seal it in.

   The fibers cling to the base and top layer and it really did give the impression of falsies.  As someone who is horrible at falsies, this was a great invention for me!  It's actually what led me to becoming a distributor.

  The process is still the same with the new mascara, but the results are a bit more dramatic.  I compare this newer version to about 3 coats of the older version.

Let's look at some pictures!


My left eye is bare sad lashes and my right eye is one coat of the new 3D+!


This pictures shows both eyes done.  You can see that my lashes seem to have doubled!  They not only seem to have doubled in amount, but in thickness and length!  


Pros:
❤ easy to apply
❤ easy to remove
❤ gives the impression of falsies without the hassle
❤ cruelty free
❤ naturally based
❤ one of the ingredients is Younique's Uplift Eye Serum so the mascara helps nourish lashes

Cons:
❤ the base layer is a bit goopier than the previous version- take your time applying the base layer and wipe off the wand on the side of the tube

Price:

❤ $29

Where to purchase?:
❤  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/FabulouslyLashy/products/landing
Would I repurchase?
❤ Hells yes! 


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by