Friday, August 28, 2015

Vitacost Haul!

    I live down the street from Mrs. Green's, which is basically like a Whole Foods.  I can go in there and walk out with a small plastic bag full of a few things that cost me like $50!  That's not usually the case when it comes to my Vitacost Hauls.

   Vitacost is an online retailer specializing in natural and organic products.  I tend to buy a lot of my more natural based beauty products from them and since moving out I like to purchase my cruelty free cleaning products from there as well!

   Here is my recent Vitacost haul!




First, let's take a look at the packaging! It's awesome.  Everything is individually wrapped in packing paper and plastic bags to cut down on leakage! 


Cleaning Supplies

*Ecover Natural Rinse Aid for Dishwashers*

My dishwasher has not been making its keep lately and it's relatively new! I am hoping that a rinse aid will help fix that problem.

*Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Free and Clear*

I have been trying out a few cruelty free detergents and Seventh Generation home products tend to get awesome reviews! These tend to be more expensive than drugstore detergents, but better for you.

*Ecover Natural Stain Remover x2*

For some cheaper products on Vitacost you are required to purchase multiples.  That was the case with this product.  I am trying to transition all of my cleansers to cruelty free products so I am hoping this stain remover will work!


Beauty Products

*Alba Bonatica Natural Even Advanced Sea Plus Renewal Night Cream*

This product is a repurchase.  I love this as a night cream as it is nourishing and hydrating yet simple enough for my super sensitive skin.  If you are looking for a great and affordable night cream, try this baby!

*Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protector in Coconut*

This product is supposedly the creme de la creme of cruelty free heat protectants.  I am running out of my non-cruelty free heat protectant so I am hoping this one works.  If it doesn't, it smells amazing so I will find some use for it!


Vitamins

*Natrol Omega-3 Fish Oil*

As school gets closer, my anxiety begins to increase and my migraines begin to get more frequently.  This supplement is recommended to prevent migraines so I decided to add it to my daily vitamin routine.

*Vitacost Vitamin B2*

This is another vitamin recommended for migraine prevention.


Baking

*Organic Traditions Coconut Palm Sugar*

*Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Wheat Pastry Flour*

After discovering With Peanut Butter On Top, I want to bake everything and these are 2 main ingredients in a lot of the baking recipes and they were a lot cheaper here than at Mrs. Greens or Whole Foods.

Have you purchased from Vitacost before?  If so, what are your must haves?

If not, get $10 off your first order by clicking here! 


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by