Monday, September 7, 2015

Pacifica Haul

      The more cruelty free vloggers and bloggers I follow, the more and more I hear about Pacifica.  I've seen some of their yummy scents around my local Harmon and Mrs. Greens, but have never really seen their skin care or make up products around.

   A week or so ago, they held a sale with 20% off some of their most popular products and I decided to do a bit of online retail therapy.  Here is what I got!



*Enlightened Gloss in Opal*
 I have heard so much about this gloss from several cruelty free vloggers.  It always comes off as a super shimmery, baby pink gloss that is perfect to top other colors with.  Also, the packaging is to die for.

*Island Vanilla Perfume Roll On*
I love vanilla scents and was looking for a cruelty free replacement to my Bath and Body Works vanilla scent.  This is a winner! It smells so good without smelling sickeningly sweet.  It's also nice to have the rollerball to just throw in my purse.

*Dreanlight Under Eye Brightener*
I've been looking for a salmon-y toned under eye brightener and this one received great reviews.  It's a bit pinker in real life, but I can't wait to play around with it and see how it works.

*Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream*
I wasn't particularly attached to my last daytime facial moisturizer, so I wanted to try a new one.  Again the reviews for this were quite positive, so when I run out of my current moisturizer I will be giving this one a try.

*Purity Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes*
I have been having trouble hunting down my Yes to Cucumbers face wipes in my area, so I decided to give these a try.  I am hoping I don't love these though as they are a bit pricey, but anything coconut I'm usually a sucker for!


*Under Eye Brightener*
*Opal Gloss*

Have you ever ordered from Pacifica before?
I would love to try more products, and want to know what to try next!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by