Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Gone for a minute now I'm back with the jump off

    I'm baaaaaacckkkkkk!!!  It took me a long time to realize how much I missed blogging and what direction I wanted my blog to.  I love writing about beauty products and lifestyle tips and tricks, but I feel like I have so much more than to say.  So while the title on the top of the page still says "Fabulously Thrifty" I am in the process of changing my blog and "brand" to "Fabulously Thirty-ish".

   Fabulously Thirtyish will be all about the life of a 30-something single girl who is still obsessed with hair, makeup, finding the perfect workout program, finding the perfect organizational system, oh and finding the perfect man!!

  I've always heard that being a great writer means writing what you know.  Well, here is what I know.  I am frustrated with the current dating scene and I am going to be sharing those frustrations with you. So pour yourself a glass of wine, pull up Tinder and enjoy!!


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by