Thursday, June 12, 2014

Quick Tip: No More Greasies!

   I'm normally a dry skinned gal.  However, once the summer months roll around and the New York City humidity kicks in, I turn into a grease ball!  I usually carry around a pack of oil blotting sheets in my bag.  That is until my friend Serafina told me a brilliant tip.



   Did you know Starbucks napkins make the BEST oil blotting sheets?  Yup!  She brought me a whole stack of Starbucks napkins and they work as well as those oil blotting sheets.  Save yourself the few bucks and pick up some extra napkins next time you're picking up your latte!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by