Thursday, January 9, 2014

Quick Tip Thursday: Repurposing Candles….Again

    I love my crappy little tarte burner that I bought at Costco years ago.  It's ugly, filthy and a not my style, but I don't know what about it, it helps scents travel further than candle does.  Sometimes though, I don't love the scentsy like cubes that Walmart and Target sell and want something more along the lines of my Bath and Body Works scents.

     Well, when a candle won't burn down anymore and you're left with that little bit of wax in the bottom, pop the candle in the freezer for a few hours, use a butter knife to take out the wax and plop it in your burner!  It's like a free tarte!




Right now I have my favorite, Marshmallow Fireside!!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by